- SB 46 side event: ‘Policy Solutions for a Climate Friendly Materials Sector’
- Second Workshop on Policy Design for a Climate-Friendly Materials Sector
- Coal Transitions Stakeholder Meeting
- Materials Sector Researcher Workshop
- Experience with Emission Benchmarks – Options for International Coordination
- Inclusion of Consumption for Carbon Pricing
- Workshop Inclusion of Consumption-Pulp and Paper Sectors
- Presentation of the Steel Analysis: Carbon Control Post 2020 in Energy Intensive Industries:
Market Instruments for more Ambitious Climate Action
Policy Packages for Low Carbon Roadmaps in the Materials Sector
COP23: Events and Exhibit
The report summarises the analysis of the study led by Climate Strategies and the German Institute for Economic Research (DIW Berlin), Carbon Control Post Energy Intensive Industries, which analysed the effectiveness of climate and other policies in the steel and cement sector over the last 15 years and explored what policy options are available for CO2 intensive materials.
The report and press release can be found in the download box.
Author: K.Neuhoff; A. Ancygier; M. Haussner; JP. Ponssard; P. Quirion; N. Sabio; O. Sartor; M. Sato and A. Schopp
Type: Final paper