- Reforming Fossil Fuel Subsidies through the WTO and International Trade Agreements
- Second Coal Transitions Stakeholder Workshop
- Second Workshop on Policy Design for a Climate-Friendly Materials Sector
- Carbon-CAP Final Stakeholder Workshop
- Coal Transitions Stakeholder Meeting
- Is there a case for the EU moving beyond 20% GHG emissions reduction target by 2020?
- Launch of the ‘Carbon pricing for low carbon investment’ project
Carbon pricing is a key component of an effective climate policy mix. With five years of experience of the European Union Emission Trading Scheme, it is time to assess how it influences investment and strategic choices, how it feeds through to finance decisions, and how hedging and banking of carbon allowances influence the price over time.Share: