Are you looking for an opportunity to:
- Manage impactful research projects?
- Facilitate events in Europe and around the world?
- Engage and build relationships with a top-class researchers and policymakers?
- Further your knowledge of climate change and international policy?
If this sounds like you, we want to hear from you!
Our small secretariat is looking for a person who is efficient and detail-conscious in their work, and who is a team player (also with virtual teams) that is also able to work effectively on their own.
An ideal candidate will have experience of project delivery and administration (research-based projects desirable), event organisation, use of various communication platforms (websites, professional social media etc.) and familiarity with current climate policy context.
So, what do we offer in return?
- The opportunity to shape research projects and catalyse their application to real life policy debates in the fields of climate change, energy and sustainable development;
- Interactions with, and ability to influence, a wide range of topics, people and geographies;
- A full-time position with competitive salary (£20,000 – £35,000, depending on experience) and various benefits.
A successful candidate should typically have between two and eight years of professional experience. The job would be based at our offices in Central London. Interested candidates should send their CV and cover later (max. 2 pages) to email@example.com by October 21st 2018 (midnight).
Please note you must have a legal right to live and work in the UK.
A PDF version of the job specification is also available to download.