Today, five new leading climate researchers have joined Climate Strategies. They represent a diverse set of backgrounds and research interests, adding their expertise to the growing Climate Strategies network:
- Kirsten Jenkins is a Lecturer and Programme Director at the University of Edinburgh. Her research interests include energy justice and just transition. She’s also part of the Oil & Gas Transitions team.
- David Robinson is a Senior Research Fellow at Oxford Climate Policy and Oxford Institute for Energy Studies. He’s an expert in facilitating the decarbonization of energy systems.
- Saleemul Huq is the Director of International Centre for Climate Change and Development (ICCCAD) and among others known for his work on loss and damage.
- Sanja Bogojević is a Fellow and Professor of Law at Lady Margaret Hall and Faculty of Law, University of Oxford. She is an expert on carbon markets, environmental rights and climate law.
- Matthias Honegger is a Senior Research Associate at Perspectives Climate Research. He is leading the division on carbon dioxide removal.