- Global Climate Policy Conference 2016
- GCPC Session 1: NDC Implementation
- GCPC Session 2: Adaptation
- GCPC Session 3: Strengthening capacity of African policy-making and civil society
- GCPC Session 4: Exploring tranformational pathways towards 1.5°
- COP21: Events and Exhibit
- Carbon Pricing, Technology Investment, and Trade Workshop
- Scientific Conference ‘Our Common Future Under Climate Change’
On July 8, 2015, Climate Strategies, ICTSD, The Stanley Foundation, and IDDRI hosted a workshop on the role of, and interest in developing, low carbon clubs based on the interrelationship of carbon pricing, technology investment, and trade. This summary reflects the organizers’ interpretation of ideas expressed during the workshop with the aim of representing key discussion points. It is not intended to represent all the ideas expressed during the workshop, nor does it imply consensus among participants.Workshop participants were from academia, governments, international organizations, and civil society.
This workshop is part of the project Global Research Policy Interface project convened by Climate Strategies and The Stanley Foundation.
Type: Final paper