- Carbon-CAP Final Stakeholder Workshop
- Materials Sector Researcher Workshop
- COP21: Events and Exhibit
- Addressing Consumption-based Emissions: A Chinese Perspective
- Consumption-based Accounting and Policies: Opportunities, Barriers and Implementation
- Scientific Conference ‘Our Common Future Under Climate Change’
- UNFCCC Bonn Session side-events
- Carbon-CAP First Stakeholder Workshop
The aim of Carbon-CAP was to stimulate an effective climate policy mix, in the EU and internationally, to address emissions related to consumption in addition to those related to production. The project looked into the role of international trade, examined consumption-based accounting methodologies and explored what policies options might be available to reduce emissions from consumption.
The findings of the three year project are summarised in the final report, available for download. Full details of the project are available on the Carbon-CAP website.
Type: Final paper