- Reforming Fossil Fuel Subsidies through the WTO and International Trade Agreements
- Second Coal Transitions Stakeholder Workshop
- Second Workshop on Policy Design for a Climate-Friendly Materials Sector
- Carbon-CAP Final Stakeholder Workshop
- Coal Transitions Stakeholder Meeting
- Is there a case for the EU moving beyond 20% GHG emissions reduction target by 2020?
- Launch of the ‘Carbon pricing for low carbon investment’ project
Carbon-CAP Final Report
Climate Strategies Newsletter: May 2017
Policies for Climate Friendly Innovation and Investment in Materials
We are running a new project with Paris-based think tank IDDRI: ‘Coal Transitions: Research and Dialogue on the Future of Coal‘.
Coal Transitions is a KR Foundation funded, two-year transdisciplinary, international effort to link and reinforce policy, research and advocacy efforts on coal transition in different countries.
The project aims to fill the gap of international dialogue and lesson learning on coal transition, but will also link to other initiatives focusing on coal, such as on the investor side.
Coal Transitions’ international coverage includes Australia, China, Germany, India, Poland and South Africa.